Semester 1 - Thursday, August 18, 2016 - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 (85 days of attendance)
Quarter 1: Thursday, August 18, 2016 - Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (42 days of attendance)
Quarter 2: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 (43 days of attendance)
Semester 2 - Thursday, January 5, 2017 - Thursday, May 18, 2017 (89 days of attendance)
Quarter 3: Thursday, January 5, 2017 - Monday, March 13, 2017 (45 days of attendance)
Quarter 4: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - Thursday, May 18, 2017 (44 days of attendance)
* The Pizza Make kickoff is Wednesday, October 5. The actual Pizza Make is Sunday, October 30. Heads-Up! All athletes and their parents are expected to be at the Pizza Make!
* Nichols students will not have Nichols classes on Friday, October 7.
* Jostens will be at Fatima to meet with all Seniors at 1:30 Thursday, October 13 to discuss graduation announcements, cap/gown, etc. They will return on Wednesday, October 19 to take orders during lunch.
* Barnwarming is Friday, October 14.
* Quarter 1 ends Tuesday, October 18 marking the 42nd day of attendance.
* PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES are Thursday, October 20, 1:00 - 7:00 PM. FATIMA will release at 12:31.
* Fatima will not be in session Friday, October 21st - Nichols will be in session so Nichols students will to to Nichols.
* Nichols students will not have Nichols classes on Friday, October 28.
* Veterans Day Assembly will be held at 1:00 PM on Friday, November 11, 2016.
* Winter Sports Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, November 16
* Q2 Mid-Quarter is Thursday, November 17.
* Group and Organization (Club) Pictures will be taken on Friday, November 18 for the yearbook.
* Fatima will release at 12:31 on Wednesday, November 23. Nichols will not have class that day.
* No School at Fatima or Nichols Thursday and Friday, November 24 and 25. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
SCHOOL BREAKFAST and LUNCH PRICES FOR 2016/17:
The cost for HS and Elementary Breakfast will remain at $1.25 per meal.
Elementary Lunch - $1.95 per meal
High School Lunch - $2.20 per meal
(School is in session 174 days)
An application for free/reduced meals will be sent home with every student on the first day of school. All families are strongly urged to apply for Free/Reduced meals as all qualifying students greatly benefit school funding.
Parents of HS Students:
When your child turns 18 they must sign an Authorization to Disclose Information to Parent/Legal Guardian to allow us to release information to you (attendance, immunizations, course schedule, grade reports, progress reports, discipline, etc.). Please talk to your child and make sure they understand without the signed document on file, we will be unable to provide you with information after they turn 18.
View the High School Daily Bulletin located under the High School tab for information specific to JH and High School.
OSAGE COUNTY EMERGENCY INFORMATION: Stay up to date on all emergency information involving Osage County! While our websites are fairly static, our Facebook page is updated frequently with emergency information such as hazardous weather, boil water advisories and other related information. Find us on Facebook…. Osage County Emergency Operations Center, 911 Dispatch Center or www.osagecountyema.com and www.osagecounty911.com.
Link to Fatima Schools Google map.